Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer of '12

Summer is just around the corner, almost everyone is planning where to go. As I was browsing through my archives, I remember that there were no summer nor holidays for me since the day I finished my studies. But for now, I will be hibernating from travel and photography and hoping that it will not take that long. For the next following days, I will be posting photos and notes from my travels. It's official, 2012 SUMMER begins and Lakbay-Pinoy is back online. Go ahead and plan your travels!   Explore 7,107 islands :)

-janducay 3/29/2012

4 comments:

Salagdoong? Great work, ang ganda!

Thanks Sir, kakabasa ko lang sa post mo sa Siquijor and it makes me wanna go back..hihi

Spectacular...just a word WOW! wish i could visit the place soon.. :) let me know the location please..

~zz

salagdoong beach, the town of Maria, Siquijor Island

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More