Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lakbay Photo - The Ruins


The Ruins at Night
The Ruins Reflection at Night
Dubbed as the Taj Mahal of the Philippines, The Ruins is one of the to go to list when one goes to Bacolod City. Behind the grandeur of the building hides a tragic love story of Don Mariano Ledesma Lacson and Maria Braga. 


The Story Behind the Image 

         I arrive at this place at around 2pm to check what are the nice angle of this building so that when the golden hour strikes, I will be able to capture its beauty. But unluckily, the golden hour I'm waiting for didn't show up and I was force to stay a little longer hoping to capture The Ruins at night and I didn't regret that I waited for it. This image was a collaboration between one of the caretakers of the building, he did assist me to set-up this shot, the reflection and likes. I will be updating this post with updated set on Visiting The Ruins at Night


2 comments:

Have been seeing reflected photos of the Ruins for quite sometime already, sayang di ko rin naisip to nung nagpunta kami jan :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More